Hanping apps use Google Play Store (or Amazon Appstore app) to check the current installation has a valid license. If Hanping discovers there is no valid license, the Pro-only features are automatically disabled and you may be unable to use the app.
This topic focuses on Google Play Store purchases. For Amazon Appstore purchases, please check with Amazon Appstore support.
Please note - if you DO NOT currently have an internet connection, the license check will be performed later and you can use the full version in the meantime. This means that you don't need to worry about being locked out of the paid features when offline (for example, on holiday).
In rare circumstances, Hanping may mistakenly think a licensed installation does not have a valid license. The most common reason for this is that you are not logged into (on Android) the same Google account you used to purchase the app. The easiest way to verify this is to:
- Launch the Play Store app on your Android device
- In the left navigation drawer, go to the Account screen
- Order history
- Check if the Hanping app is included in the list (use the search button for convenience!)
If the Hanping app is included in the list, then it is possible that Google Play is incorrectly reporting the license as missing. In this case, please do the following...
First, try restarting your device (because sometimes this is enough). If that doesn't help, then:
- Clear Data on the Play Store app. Then run the Play Store app and accept Terms and Conditions
- Check the Play Store app is using correct Google Account (Menu > Accounts) - this must be the same Google Account you used to purchase the app
- Clear Data on Hanping Pro
- Restart Hanping Pro
- If asked to restore user data, DO NOT do so (you can always restore later through the Backup/Restore dialog)
If you have LuckyPatcher installed, then that may also cause problems, so please try uninstalling that.
Please send us an email (including your Google Play Store order number and the Google account you used to make the purchase) if you are still having problems: firstname.lastname@example.org