Lots of behind the scenes improvements here primarily geared towards the search results, in particular ordering.
- Exact matches always come before inexact matches.
- Searching using traditional vs simplified characters gives the same results. For example, if you search for “国” while in Traditional Mode, you will still see the result for “國” (which is the traditional variant). Before, you would get no results. Note - you need to update the dictionary to get this behaviour.
- Fixed bug when playing audio on older devices. If play icon was repeatedly pressed in quick succession, then there would be a Force Close.
- Fixed bug where a corrupt user db (storing favourites) would result in force close on each re-installation. Before, the app was trying to restore the same corrupt user db every time.
- New dictionary released which does not have any updated content but will allow for the traditional/simplified searching described above.