The first update to the best offline Cantonese dictionary app on the planet, has arrived!
- Enhanced handwriting recognition - much more accurate and recognizes many more characters
- Improved audio - more compact and faster playback
- Material design
- Added Navigation Drawer - Settings, Add-ons, Backup/Restore etc screens are now available via top-left “hamburger” menu
- Better tabs - swipe left and right on the main Search screen to switch between History, Starred lists and predefined Lists
- Heads-up notifications (Android 5 only)
- Fixed handwriting bug on Android 5
- Fixed history bug - using some IMEs would lead to lots of “random” words appearing in the history
- Fixed copy/paste bug on search box - long-press on text inside search box now correctly brings up top contextual bar containing copy, paste etc buttons
The app is available on Google Play Store.