- (Paid apps only) Homescreen Widget improvements and bug fixes - can now reconfigure widget by clicking on the app icon (top-right corner of widget) and then you will see this: Note: If you have configured the widget to not show the app icon, then you won’t be able to reconfigure it (i.e. you would have to create a new one instead).
- Proper support for English letters in Chinese headwords (particularly an issue in Cantodict which has words like “唔啱key” (m4 ngaam1 ki1) and “kilo” (ki1 lou2) 
- Updated CC-CEDICT, Cantodict and Unihan 8.0 data
- Added YouTube channel to About screen
- Fixed tone-marked Yale bug for third tone (Cantonese app only)
- Internal database system update (Cantonese app only)
- Minor bug fixes
The app is available on Google Play Store.