- If your new device does not have Google Play (i.e. Play Store app) pre-installed then you will not be able to use Hanping paid apps
- Please make sure you have backed up your starred items, history etc using the Backup/Restore feature (see Hanping menu)
- If you are in China then please read this
- For general information about retrieving previously purchased application please read this
You may uninstall the app (maybe to free up space) and reinstall later without having to pay again.
If you have multiple devices (and are signed into all those devices using the same Google account) then you only need to pay once for all those devices.
If you change your Google Account then you will need to purchase the app again. In which case, please email us to request a refund for the original purchase (quoting the original and new Google Play order numbers). Whether such a refund is granted depends on how much the price has changed and how long ago the original purchase was.
If you are having problems, please check that the Play Store app is using the correct Google Account. To do this, follow these steps:
- Launch the Play Store app and then tap the profile icon in the top-right
- At the top of the next screen, make sure the correct Google account is selected (which should be the same account you used to make the purchase)
- Tap "Payments and subscription"
- Tap "Budget and history" where you should be able to locate your purchases
- If not, then you most likely have not purchased with that Google account.